AN eye opening watch on what laundry detergents do to our machines!
For an alternative, try the Norwex detergent, which is FILLER free.
CLICK on the image to get to my online store!!!
This highly concentrated, superior stain-fighting powder is 100% biodegradable and free from phosphates and fillers. Designed for both high-efficiency (HE) and conventional washing machines, this formula gets your whites even whiter, your brights even brighter and dissolves grease and grime. Safe on all fabrics, including hand-washables and Norwex Microfibre.
You want a laundry powder that not only gets clothes their cleanest, but that’s also environmentally friendly. And while some believe that using more soap or detergent will get their clothes cleaner, that’s not always the case. In addition, all those chemicals are bad for you, not to mention the environment.
Our environmentally friendly Ultra Power Plus™ Laundry Detergent is the right formula for your family. It gets your clothes their cleanest, and because you only need to use a little, you save money. Plus, it works great in both conventional and high-efficiency washing machines.
- 100% all-natural formula.
- Non-toxic, with biodegradable ingredients.
- Formula is phosphate, sulfate, chlorine, dye, fragrance and filler-free.
- Contains environmentally friendly water softeners.
- Dissolves quickly and starts working immediately.
- No optical brighteners.
- Can be used with both conventional and high-efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Use just a fraction of the amount required by typical store brands,
- Can be used with the Magnet Ball in top-loading washing machines, saving you even more.
- Works well in all water temperatures.
- Colour safe.
- Effectively removes any organic or unorganic stain on all types of fabrics.
- Removes even the most stubborn stains.
- Can be used on any type of fabric, including cotton, nylon, wool, linen and synthetics as well as the most delicate hand-washables.
- Using less mean you save money – one compact bag washes up to 100 loads in an HE machine and up to 66 laundry loads in a conventional machine.
- Effective in hard water.
- Suitable for septic tanks.
How to use
- Use 1/3 to 1 scoop per load depending on how soiled the clothes are, and the softness/hardness of your water. For conventional machines, use twice these amounts.
- Add Ultra Power Plus™ Laundry Detergent to water before clothes. Do not apply directly onto clothes.
- Wash according to the label care instructions.
- For best results use warmest water recommended for fabric.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount per load.
- Rinse clothes well before drying.
Did you know?
- The major fillers used in powder detergents are insoluble materials that cause accumulation and buildup in washers, pumps, pipes, drain lines and septic tanks – and they can also end up in our waterways. Ultra Power Plus™ Laundry Detergent dissolves completely and does not accumulate or build up.