So I know that this isn’t a purely Norwex Post, but I had to share this yummy recipe with you and I thought the kitchen towel looked so stunning in the photo 🙂 My daughter Jessica needs to eat gluten free so I am always on the look out for and creating YUMMY treats for her and the family 🙂 Hope you enjoy it. And trust me you can’t “tell” it is gluten free!!
Triple Chocolate Chewy Gluten free biscuits
Makes Approximately 35
200g block dark chocolate
1 cup choc bits (a mix of white and milk)
1 ½ cup plain gluten free flour
½ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
½ teaspoon bicarb soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup brown sugar
125 g butter softened
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, 160 degrees in using a fan forced oven.
- Melt 150g of the dark chocolate block and cut up the remaining 50g.
- In a food processor add the flour, cocoa, bicarb, salt and sugar. Process until all combined.
- Add the butter and process on high until all combined.
- Add the vanilla, melted chocolate and eggs. Process until it forms a lovely dough.
- Slowly add in the dark chocolate and choc bits.
- Line trays with baking paper and drop teaspoons of the mixture onto the paper. They do spread, so leave space in between.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, not too long as you will loose that soft centre. Leave on the baking paper to cool down.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 4 days.