This photo was taken by a Norwex customer (not one of mine) and is being shared with her permission. The towel with the F has been washed with Fab, the other with the N has been washed with Norwex Ultra Power Plus. You can also see the comparison between products in the glasses at the back of the photos. The Norwex powder is completely dissolved whereas the Fab is not (which is the filler in the product which won’t dissolve)
This highly concentrated, superior stain-fighting powder is 100% biodegradable and free from phosphates and fillers. Designed for both high-efficiency (HE) and conventional washing machines, this formula gets your whites even whiter, your brights even brighter and dissolves grease and grime. Safe on all fabrics, including hand-washables and Norwex Microfibre.
You want a laundry powder that not only gets clothes their cleanest, but that’s also environmentally friendly. And while some believe that using more soap or detergent will get their clothes cleaner, that’s not always the case. In addition, all those chemicals are bad for you, not to mention the environment.
Our environmentally friendly Ultra Power Plus™ Laundry Detergent is the right formula for your family. It gets your clothes their cleanest, and because you only need to use a little, you save money. Plus, it works great in both conventional and high-efficiency washing machines.
- 100% all-natural formula.
- Non-toxic, with biodegradable ingredients.
- Formula is phosphate, sulfate, chlorine, dye, fragrance and filler-free.
- Contains environmentally friendly water softeners.
- Dissolves quickly and starts working immediately.
- No optical brighteners.
- Can be used with both conventional and high-efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Use just a fraction of the amount required by typical store brands,
- Can be used with the Magnet Ball in top-loading washing machines, saving you even more.
- Works well in all water temperatures.
- Colour safe.