I remember the time all the cafe chairs were wet & one single highly woven, absorbent (AMAZING) travel enviro wiped up ALL the water. Yes ALL the water. If I had little kids still I am sure I would have appreciated it at parks too- you know that annoying wet slide that makes your kidlets bottoms wet! Wiping the trolley at the supermarket & cleaning the car interior are other uses I regularly use it aswell. Have a read here about an early post about the travel enviros cleaning off mould from our Venetians. Of course this travel enviro is just a baby version of our AWESOME enviro cloth so has the silver, the highly woven microfibre & cleans just aswell.
I reflect on one of my recent hosts who had been cleaning her house for two weeks with 1 single travel enviro (I like to give a booking gift when someone books a party) she had been doing her glass, counters, shower, fingers, tables & more. I wish I had it on video when she had the BIG enviro on her hand cleaning the window she was so excited with all the extra cloth power! haha.
So many uses for a travel Enviro Cloth!!
My fabulous team have been brainstorming uses for the travel enviro… here is our list so far- feel free to ADD any of your uses in the comments and I can add them to our growing list. This is not an exhaustive list at all and just a start 🙂
- Wiping the trolley at the supermarket
- Wiping a table at a restaurant
- Wiping dust off the car window
- Wiping my camera clean
- Cleaning sticky fingers
- Cleaning sticky faces
- Cleaning phone/iPad screens
- Emergency baby bum wipes
- Cleaning spills off your clothes
- As napkins when camping or on the run
- To soak up drink spills in the car
- I’ve got one in each bathroom and the laundry for the kids to wipe the surfaces down each day. Not original but it seems to be working!!
- When there is an outbreak of gastro (or other illness)…. putting them on the tap handles can reduce infection spreading
- Light switches
- Cleaning spills out of hand bags & backpacks
- Car seats – I always keep one or more in the front of the car, pour on a little water & hand to kid who spilled their (say) tomato sauce.
- Carry when travelling – clean hand basins, desks etc at motels if not quite clean.
- Carry while travelling -when staying with friends (or in their house while they’re away) – use for general clean, especially bathrooms, to leave the house nice for them.
- Keep in car – wipe off misty side mirrors.
- GIve to someone who books a party
- Dry inside of cup on the run.
- Used them just yesterday wet to wipe off excess sugar wax from my legs
- Good for hand wipes after fishing for day
- Clean kids toys while travelling.
- Wiping over my cat and dog while they’re shedding their winter coats!
- Cleaning up cat spew/furballs (eeeew)
- Put one under the jar of water when kids are painting
- when your cone has a hole in the bottom and you can’t be bothered to get up and get a serviette
- wiping/cleaning the computer keyboard.
- Soaking up spills on the carpet eg. wine (if you have a BIG one tho and its a lot of wine use that!)
- Put one in the bottom of the toothbrush holder.
- Giving to people who want to try how awesomely our microfibre cleans.
- the annoying hard to reach areas when cleaning the shower screen
- Cleaning the whiteboard at work
- Hanging near the toilet for small boy/s to wipe up after themselves
- Dragging through the inside of the magnet ball to clean.
- Cleaning laptops
- For kids to clean with – just the right size for their hands
- Getting play dough out of carpet
- Getting garlic off your fingers
- Wipe down chair arms in a doctor’s office!
- Mould off venetian blinds
… and they continue to brainstorm!!! Thanks team, you lot are AMAZING :))
HOW CAN YOU GET THEM?
Simply head to my online store & order them there- they come in a pack of four 🙂