Can I tell you how much I am loving the fresh produce wash at the moment?! Food tastes better, looks better and I love to know that I am getting off pesticides and other gross stuff off my fruit and veggies.
Have you tried it yet?!
My Top Reasons why I love it…
- It get rid of pesticide, oils, residues, chemicals, bacteria and dirt.
- Food lasts longer in the fridge
- The wash is biodegradable, non toxic, plant based and free from phosphates, sulfates and parabens.
- It doesn’t have an aftertaste (yeah!) In fact I think food tastes nicer.
- It lasts 1 week in the fridge (Handy tip: before you store carefully pour into another container leaving behind the gross stuff that sinks to the bottom)
- Our family aren’t ingesting chemicals and do you know what? Since switching 100% to the wash I’ve noticed a change in behaviour (an improvement) in one of my children who is VERY susceptible to additives and preservatives.
- You just use 15mls and it makes up 500mls of solution, do the bottle lasts a long time.
How do you use it?
You mix up 15mls and 500mls of water
You can mix up the solution into a bottle and spray, wait 30 seconds & rinse
Soak fruits and vegetables for 1-2 minutes then leave to dry or dry with a the Norwex fruit and veggie scrub cloth (Handy tip: if you are doing a large amount simply make up two bowls, so you have one soaking while you are washing the other)
You swish around leafy vegetables, broccoli and cauliflower and then rinse.
Here is a picture of a piece of broccoli being washed with just water (notice the repelling) and then after soaking for a minute… note the water! A-MAY-ZING!!
Watch a 2 minute summary on the Fresh Produce Wash… featuring my lovely voice, instructions and before and after photos 🙂
Norwex Dish Mat
The Norwex Dish Mat is ultra absorbant, compact & its design really allows things to dry without condensation. Put your fruit and veggies on it to dry, the water wicks away and it dries SUPER FAST!!
You can also pile dishes high as they dry, and eliminate drenched towels with the super absorbent Dish Mat. The mesh side allows air to flow through while the microfibre soaks up excess moisture. The neutral latte colour will blend with almost any kitchen décor. (also matches the ‘latte’ kitchen cloths & towels).
Veggie & Fruit Scrub Cloth
The AMAZING Veggie & Fruit Scrub cloth helps to scrub off nasty chemicals and dirt. It is a two sided, scrub and dry Microfibre cloth for cleaning of fruit and vegetables. It is also
fabulous at getting the sticky residues off from the stickers on things like apples. It is 32 cm x 32 cm and of course the two year warranty, like all our cloths.
Please don’t hesiate to contact me for further help or questions. Head here if you wanted to buy any products!
Have a great day!
“By Rachelle Potter”