Bailey’s Frappacino thermomix style!
20g Cadbury’s drinking chocolate (powder) OR a scoop chocolate icecream
Put everything in and process on speed 9 for ONE minute. Makes two big glasses or 4 smaller glasses.
This of course can be made in a good blender 🙂
Warning: very addictive! Just ask my husband who asks for this nearly every night! LUCKY he travels and can get it duty free!! 🙂
You may wonder why this would be on my blog, well it is being modelled on our beautiful latte microfibre towel 🙂
I am collecting a mix of my own recipes here to share aswell 🙂
If you would like to know two of the BEST items to clean your thermie, then skip over to the post on cleaning your thermomix
Let me know what you think, i’d love to know 🙂
“By Rachelle Potter”
So I know that this isn’t a purely Norwex Post, but I had to share this yummy recipe with you and I thought the kitchen towel looked so stunning in the photo 🙂 My daughter Jessica needs to eat gluten free so I am always on the look out for and creating YUMMY treats for her and the family 🙂 Hope you enjoy it. And trust me you can’t “tell” it is gluten free!!
Triple Chocolate Chewy Gluten free biscuits
Makes Approximately 35
200g block dark chocolate
1 cup choc bits (a mix of white and milk)
1 ½ cup plain gluten free flour
½ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
½ teaspoon bicarb soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup brown sugar
125 g butter softened
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, 160 degrees in using a fan forced oven.
- Melt 150g of the dark chocolate block and cut up the remaining 50g.
- In a food processor add the flour, cocoa, bicarb, salt and sugar. Process until all combined.
- Add the butter and process on high until all combined.
- Add the vanilla, melted chocolate and eggs. Process until it forms a lovely dough.
- Slowly add in the dark chocolate and choc bits.
- Line trays with baking paper and drop teaspoons of the mixture onto the paper. They do spread, so leave space in between.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, not too long as you will loose that soft centre. Leave on the baking paper to cool down.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 4 days.