You won’t believe how beautiful our new hand lotion is ’til you’ve tried it. It is rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins and amino acids to nourish skin. My skin during winter particularly gets very dry. Other brands tend to feel like they work but only for a short time… enter our **new** Norwex Lysere Hand Lotion! It is ultra-hydrating, absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy. Smells lovely and actually works! Winning!
Love what Aimee had to say when she told me about the lotion… “even after you wash your hands they still feel soft 😍”. Love that!!! 🙂
So What’s In the Lysere Hand Lotion?
- It is a plant-based ingredient blend, free from harmful chemicals like petrolatum and synthetic fragrances.
- Our Norwex Hand Lotion is scented with natural botanical extracts including Rosemary Mint, Lemon, Chamomile, Bergamot and Geranium Oil
- Key Nordic ingredients like Bilberry Extract, Sea Buckthorn, Ligonberry and Black Oats hydrate and protect as these deeply nourishing formulas deliver a naturally rich blend of plant-based minerals, vitamins, amino acids and proteins.
- It does contain nut-derived ingredients (macadamia nut).
Did you know?
- “Lysere” is inspired by the Norwegian word for “light.”
- According to the Environmental Working Group, the average woman uses 12 personal care products every day.
- Some chemicals can be easily absorbed through our skin. That’s why it’s especially important to be aware of the ingredients contained in our personal care products.
- Dry skin is caused by the loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Leaving a bit of moisture on your skin after showering can help prevent your skin from becoming dry. Lock in that moisture with Lysere Hand Lotion.